B_count

Saturday, August 16, 2008

WoW!!Happy Da Jie Dayz~n Thanks darling lewis~*


Kaka~paiseh 1st~in d begin i was 4got to shoot pictures~coz I CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF and MOUTH OFF d Ice-Cream~~~

Thankss darling coz took us to Haagen Daizs as he promised me last time~

* Last week we went to klcc n wan to eat it but no choco oledi...of coz make me feel lik fall into darky blacky O o hole of sudden...arghh...but lewis make it today and im feel so lovely~yek yek* nack~

o ya..tht's two little hand of my sis n bro~
they too sam gap...>_________<..
As u can c...thr's a chipsmore..waffle..small cakes..banana..strawberry..green apple..5 difren taste of small round ice-cream~n nuts~*


The atcual choco is deep enuf and is Yummie!!Sweetness ngam ngam hou~


We've order another type of haagen ice-cream~choco cake and choco ice-cream but i didnt remember d title..but~gosh~im melting when put it into my mouth~im in heaven babe~
so hang fuk~I LOVE CHOCOLATE~

After we finished the haagen dazs~we went for movie "WALL.E"
My dear frenz~trust me~u gonna love d movie...make u cry and laugh like hell..dun miss it~*

and then....

Movie end and Dinner time!!!

to feed 5 of big stomach monster...we nid to choose restaurant carefully coz..wat oso naik~haiz~nid to save cost and fulfil our appetite n stomach aaa..
we choose.."WONG KOK"~
kaka~ah boi and ah mei more sam gap coz they wan eat CHEESE after CHOCOLATE~





Mine~lamb chop of coz~*


Da jie and lou gong geh...of coz egg, beef, chicky, pork chop~*

wuuuu...both looks tired huh~
Thankss lou gong zai~for everything~

n Im really happy today, everyday~kaka as usual, as long as b wit u...ooh~so shy~
4giv me owez lao gai a...sory n BIG HUGGIES*


Da Jie~HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN~~~muackssssssss*

No comments: