B_count

Monday, October 20, 2008

I burst my pants...=__________=

Finally i have free time to update blog...
but d story was happened during holiday~
just want to share wit u guys and i think is a waste if i dun post it~keke

One day, Sai Siu Jie's mom invited some of us to her home hv a dinner~probably she wan to thanks Joyce and us coz gave her daughter such a wonderful memories in penang~

well auntie, ur cooking skill is good!!

Dar lang~~ Curry chicken, egg + prawn, vege, pork, soup and d middle one is the HOT dish..i duno how to describe it but usually ppl will order it for restaurant dinner..

neh~dis one>>>

blur la dis picture*
after dinner, auntie served us with d BIG watermelon..our faces kinda ugly when we ate d thick watermelon wit rabbit teeth~


and d result of eatin too much...


my advice
*do not stick ur butt on floor or sit down immediately

otherwise,
just like me..burst my sister expensive pants..T_______________T..

One of my frenz, emily..she so curious and wanted to c how my pants burst lok like~

nah~~emily!i post it now!muahahaha!

Thanks auntie too~d dinner is delicious!!
next time is my turn~

1 comment:

said...

haiz ~
haiz ~
find 1 day we 3 gal go out again...
我很怀念我们三个人在一起的那段时光 ~

最近不知道怎么了..
好象有很多事情想要跟你们说...