B_count

Friday, July 16, 2010

Catch me if u can ^ ^

Bbman's bro served us a very yummy dinner with his very own recipe spaghetti :) and super big size!soooo full~~~~

it makes bbman and i rushed back on time no matter how~
this is happiness sounds like~

the beauty

the process how it born

the matchies~~~
orange juice for me,
white wine for auntie, kor & bbman

after dinner, we rest awhile and time for walking!!
yeappie^^

as usual,

hallo desapark city!

start walking relaxing~
auntie enjoying walking :)

slowly slowly, auntie walk in very high speed,
oh no~

she omos over speed,
i shud stop her,
if not later she will fly away
(she walk, i run, heres the different)
could i catch her

Gotcha!!
i caught her~~~

LOL, im really so wu liao XD
about this "catch me if u can"





auntie's favorite plants,
bbman will find a way to plant it in new home okie^^
no worries and no more heart gatal yea :)

desapark chao!

I am really thankful
because everyone happens in my life is great people,
I will appreciate u all :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe so many auntie post, when you wan to call mama jekkkkk

Barbie said...

bluek~~