B_count

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday BabyMan


Happie Birthday to U~
Happie Birthday to EUUWWW~
Happie Birthday to Baby Leeeee~
Happie Birthday to EUWWW~~~~~

AHHHhhhhh~
LOL!i know i know, started with birthday songs is bored u!CIUM!
HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO U!
lee yan ting babyMan, I wish you healthy, happy, safety everyday :D
(sorry for my late birthday post)

hey babyman,

I am so sorry for my failed plan, is my 1st time organize surprise gathering; but i am so happy,thankful you enjoy it and honestly, you have really nice buddies co-operate with :D

I aint rich, I can't afford to buy you a dinner and everything were bills on you, auntie and your buddies, what I can do was prepare a little gift for you, hope you love it, I know u will and never complain (make me super paiseh :S)

I know you been busying for new homie lately, and company working on big project...Im not romantic at all, just wish the little things I have done could make u 4get ur tiredness sometimes hehe~!

you know I love you, and Happie Birthday again!u r officially 23!haha!
im still 21 for now!YEAHHHH!
and 22 after few days...wuuuuu..i tak mau!

cium cium cium!
LOVE BY
ur BaoBei

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cium cium cium cium my bao bei. nevermind la i alrdy very happy u prepare, hope you enjoy yours too =D