B_count

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kakak Eliza..tata

Today was the last day for kakak Eliza~
Yek~all of us nid to "gao dim" ourself oledi~

no more "PUTERIiiiiiii.........wake up!bangun!Qi Shen Looooo" in every mornin,
(My international maid..very geng cao in any language..include vulgar words in hokkien hakka oso noe one)

no more "Mam, kita pergi shopping beli banyak banyak chocolate ar Puteri suka makan sangat happy o " on every sunday
(tht's y i never keep fit successfully)

no more "Puteri suka makan punya..nah bagi kamu..kakak tak mau sudah kenyang" when i was still hungry after dinner n found out she holding ANY food..
(im guilty atcuali..but no choice..T_______T...i reali hungry...)

no more "HeroBoy huai dan..mari sikat mao mao..ekekekekek"
(her laughing quite scary one...sounds like "kek G kek G" de motobike)

no more "Putri..kakak tanya kalau.............."
(everytime,after i answer her question..i stil wonder if she understand onot cuz my bad malay n YAAAAA.....she reali dun understand at all but stil pretending tht she understand...my big sis,she will find her n ask d same question again)

no more "Putri..Sudah balik~mau makan apa?yee mee?maggie mee?or mihun mee?
(she cant cook well but better than me yek~no doubt!she hv to repeat same question everyday cuz my kitchen onli got yee mee, maggie mee and mihun mee ahhhhhhhhh)


my answer :"kakak..i go da bao or i order Mcdonald..mau?"

kakak :"mau ar~(senyum senyum) okielah,kakak mau blah blah blah blah......."

my answer :"lain kali..saya bungkus nasi ayam okie ar.."
She reply me with her smile ^________________^

and

I MISS HER...T_______T....

No comments: