B_count

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tag by YellowishBanana

Starting time: 9.37
Name: Yap Shy Pey
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size:5(sometimes smaller than 5 but bigger than 4...of coz..kaka)
Height: 163cm....gua
Where do you live: KL
Favourite drinks: fruit juices~
Favourite breakfast: egg+ham and ice-cream
Have you ever been on a plane?: ya, standard6 and went to Sarawak luu~
Swam in the ocean: Never a...scare Shark bite a..
Fallen asleep at school: If my answer is "nope"..u believe bo?
Broken someone's heart: yup and sorry dad mom..
Fell off your chair: yup and lucky i got chubby ass
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Never, not interested in one night "sit"..
What is your room like: a complete + comfortable place to zzz and make up~

What's right beside you: mouse
What is the last thing you ate: chocolate ice-cream
Ever had chicken pox: nope~
Sore throat: yes coz i speak alot
Stitches: ??
Broken nose: got two hole la but not broken aa...
Do you believe in love at first sight: yesie~
Like picnics?: yeah~
Who was, were the last person you danced with: my darling~
Last made you smile: heroboy
You last yelled at: my darling too...T________T...sory

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: yap~heroboy
Get sick: sick of missing a~kaka
Miss someone: yup~lou gong zai
Eat: Mc french frieds and gai bei rice~
Best feeling in the world: when im eating~*
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: im willing..if de animal is vegetarian
What's under your bed: floor~
Who do you really hate: lier
What time is it now?: 10.12

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. hang out with frenz
2. eat
3. talk
4. zzz
5. on9~kaka

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. missing my lougongzai
2. zzz
3. eat
4. on9
5. clean myself

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice-cream
2. chocolate
3. cheese
4. sweet
5. chips~

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. travel around the world
2. best time to invest liao~
3. shopping!!
4. eat~
5. share wit family

5 of my bad habits:
1. lazy
2. owez gek ppl
3. eat much excersice less
4. bossy
5. self-indulgence

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. my room
2. hotel
3. moon moon ai ren homie
4. darling homie
5. -

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. chatting
2. tv
3. eat
4. hang out
5. zzz

5 people I tag:
1. stephanie
2. shyxin
3. qiqi
4. casswen
5. jessvin

No comments: