B_count

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to very Man geh Lou gong zai~~~21 lo~

hee~1st time i bake a cake..atcuali is d oven la and with my big sister help~thankQ thankQ very much~~~
10am wake up and clean myself and start to make my ai xin chocolate cake at 11am~

after one hour.....

dar lang~~oledi at darling's homie and pull out one minie tiny piece of cake..and this is wat u saw!!muahahhaha!!FULL OF CHOCOLATE~~melt ur heart melt my heart~~

lewis said:"............................fat sei me.."

the little suprise he gave me~

after we had our cake and lunch..atcuali we dun finish d cake coz wan leave somemore to auntie korkor taste ma~~

then we went to hot spring~~~
so syok~~

i didnt bring any clothes and d plan was too sudden..
then...i wear his pants and shirt to go...



Happy birthday to U~happy birthday to U~happy birthday to Ting Ting~
happy birthday to Uuuuuuuu~~

wish tht to9 i can stay beside u and celebrate dinner wit u~

nvm then~17/11 we can celebrate together a~~so exciting!!cant wait for it~~~~

muacksss!!!watever it might happen, wont stop me from lovin u~

aiyer~~so paiseh~~>____________<

No comments: