B_count

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My bday Gift from frenz..*____________*..

Thanks very much to all my frenz and crazien babes~

Im so lucky to meet u all in my life and i appreciate it..^__________^..

Muackssssss!!hot n spicy kissess to everyone~~~~

I just got dis few photos in my hp and goin to upload more photos again when i got them~~

19/11,
Celebration with Crazien in Fridays~
After i got more photos, Im goin to tell more stories and upload photos again on another new post~~
coz i had a unforgettable celebration and 1st new experience~~~~~ahhh~~so shy man!!

so GAO LAK a~

i post some food photos 1st huh~~





Present Time~~
I love everything u galz present me~
I will put them around me every9 and i will roll here roll thr to self-complacence~aiyerrr~




Pey love u galz Crazien~~~muacksss

and a very beautiful present from soon then~
tht is so impressive my dear~u r so xi xin~~~

V
V
V
V
V


A sweetness smelling prefume from da jie's bf~if i use it...then it is my 1st perfume in my life...
muahahahhahhaha~

Happy Birthday to me~~muackssssssssssssss~
I am 20 edi~

I wish i can have 5 wishes chance~
Wish my family and frenz and lover lewis owez happy and healthy~and Rich!!!
Wish 9gor will become rich woman and built the dreams house for crazien club~
Wish~*secret*~

No comments: