B_count

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Malacca Day 1 Photos~..^___________^...

Merry Christmas!! To all My babes n frenz!!




Lewis : eeeee..i feel so shy~

Our Holiday Trip~can count as xmas trip a~
so many jingle bell songs at Malacca tim~

Day1,
10am
Early bird got worm eat a...
c my panda eyes..=________=

We stayed a while at seremban to c darling's auntie and had breakfast and then we reached Malacca Zoo~
2:++pm






Me : Wa wa wa! Darling!!This is cute!! I wan it I wan it!!
Lewis : I more cute, u wan me a
Me : I wan buy this as pet~
Lewis : Then......it bite ur "pet pet"
Me : What the dut....=___________=


Bird : Hey guyz..know what is Talk Cock? I show u how to Talk Cock ar..okie..
V
V
V
V
V
This is "Talk Cock"




Eagle : I'm not cock..pls skip my photo..next,


In front of monkey's farm~


Funny Son and Humour Mom...u noe wher his dad~eekekek~
His dad facing people wit his back side and pretend gloomy~dis family r so cute la~~




I'm bear!!




Before and

This is After,
Coi!!!!



The end of Zoo Malacca~

and next station~

Going Home??

Nope??

Yeah~~~~Darling found a hotel to stay one night~
ThanksQ!!

Muahahahahah~and dinner time~
next post~

Thanks lou gong zai and love u~
Ur plan for malacca reali sweet and Big Huggies!!

No comments: