B_count

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Malacca Day 2 Photos..*__________*..


Dinner time~Lok Lok~

After dinner, movie time~
Then we got to drove out from dis place...but....we lost...
We turn here turn there and we bac to the same place..again and again..about 7 rounds i think..

Me : Darling..we try to ask people or go down n knock knock someone house and ask??
Lewis : Then we just go to knock knock one of the house and say wan find ah keong aa..
Me : har~how u noe here got ppl named ah keong lived here wor..
Lewis : Nvmla..just shout outside d home " ah keong ah keong"..c who open d door and answer lo
Me : ekekek duno will got ppl reali come out n tell us tht ooh~I am ah keong aa
Lewis : ekekekekekek~

( Continue find way out..... )

Finally we found a "fresh" road and wan to giv it a shot~~
Ahhhh~~dar lang dang dang~~we r free from the evil place~~~coi~~

then movie time till 1am lik dat~
bac to hotel luuu~

****************************************************************************
Day2,
Breakfast at 10.30am




On the way home~darling bought me a cendol durian and it is so Yummie!!
I will buy it once i come to malacca again~
Delicious la~~~

Before shake it
and after shake it,

Then darling bring me to beach and blow blow winds~After that, Bac Home Luuu~
The end-Malacca Trip~
The hotel design~feel comfortable~



Muackss~~U r my baby and my man~


Aiya~havent ready yet la~



The evil yet an angel...the only one~Thanks for everythin and love u~
U so sek me~Big Huggies!!

Nex time is my turn to sek darling lo~

No comments: