B_count

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jogging - lucky I dun hv sport shoe*

Yes!the monster Lee always forcing/goda me go to jogging together so that I can burn all my fat oil and become slimmer. I know I know, I always said wan keep fit wan diet, but not jogging please...tired la my lord~~~~
Lewis:" Bb, u wait me here ya, I run one round bac okie"
Me:"wookie~~~~gayao"
(i noe he try to show me how fun happiness relax wen jogging, i dun buy it la come on~)


After one round bac, he hold my hand gentlely to "walk" small bukit..

The reward for "walk" moutain succefully-----you can watch 3 little white doggies play around and guard by their mom, brown color doggies, I noe woman always get cheated by "white horse prince"

the excercise that can be accepted, badminton and swimming, shopping and sauna.
but still wanna give my babyman a big hug, thx for concern my healthy~love u muacks!!

No comments: