B_count

Saturday, September 12, 2009

"us" BBQ ...*O*...

Baby, thx for make my dreams come true a~thirst for BBQ for so so so long time edi, finally i can hv my own BBQ hours~~~~huurayy~~
we went to supermarket bought materials foods sauces and drinks~
hmmm, the TOP5 must have for BBQ
1. Chicken wings
2. HotDogs
3. Sotongs
4. Prawns
5. Beersssss (I dun drink beers, dis one for mr.lee yanting n his bro one, I drink fruit juices*)

Bai leng leng everythings*
I just goyang kaki and wait lou gong zai gao dim*

Auntie and his bro helping~
hmm~good~everyone is so co-operate

*then, makan and BBQ time*


The Hunger*

The Messy*

The Victims

Then at night, my babyman and I watch fireworks together~waa, romanticnya, then hv a sweet sleeps and next day is Vern big big 21 birthday!!mornin dim sum i cant folo bcoz I lazy wake up early BUT!! mid9 singk count me in~~~~~hohohho

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERN VERN!LOVE U!MUACKS!!!

No comments: