B_count

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Genting with bbman's big big famili is love ^____^V

HOHO! The very 1st time went genting with bbman's big gang famili :)


server ourselves with starbuck coffee to warmie our body!

Best matches coffee!Chocolate cake hee hee!

Mai NOSE so stuck :'(

Do re mi is lovely, bbman b their one-day nai ma lol!

yum yum yum! that's why we lovin it!
Mcdonald XD

Little secret to share here~
ekhmm hemmm, when people arounds us keep staring at bbman n I,
Guess they are wondering HOW COME we have 3kids while we are so young duh!
maybe I think too much but I can read from their eyes LOL!
quite paiseh but honestly Im enjoying ahahahahahhaha!

bbman, dont laugh at me wen u able to online and read this post okie XD
ciummm!love do re mi till max :)


2 comments:

JoeE said...

Pey, I had the same experience when we brought his niece and nephew out to anywhere...!!
U're not thinking too much cz I had the same feeling n starings from people too!
But wat i think is lik, "hehe.. proved that Im stil looking young!"

Unknown said...

we will have the same three in the future, gayao and be my cow okie, muackss