B_count

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Homie kisses me :)

5 muscle...oops!is 5 Tou Lam Man BBQ day!
All smile like never happily before LOL!
Loud music ever + beers + delicious secret recipe BBQ
killed and fatten us tonite!yo!!

Welcome to paradise LOL!


cant stop shocking ash's car with their butt, okie, is very naive i get it LOL!!

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO U,
bbman's Mistress
Meeee!

Everyone is die die because of alcohol till next day :3
well, lets guys enjoy their nite!


I went to bed and was thinking about when is my turn to make a BBQ with my crazien babies!
Planning!
wish all can come!
POKER+BBQ+ALCOHOL(definitely not for me...joee/rayn/VV/Cass/yinly if u read this, it is for u lol)!

Im in love with BBB fresh air, it makes my skin looks greats and sleep calmly :)
It is so cold like u were foot in genting highland in the middle of night!

oowwhhh!wish im on bed now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe i will help bb out for your crazien hang out one la, cium cium cium