B_count

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bedtime story ^_______^

Hi bbman, you sleep tite on d bed and enjoying your sweetdream as well~
everynight b4 sleep, u will stories me about wats plans for u n me,
wer to travel, wer to eat and wat u gonna buy
because u enjoying seeing my exciting faces wen get ur surprises and plans, u happy if im happy..u says, my laugh will always be ur motivation..:D (readers please dun puke)

u even ask me wat i like, and things that i wan for so long..
today, u asked me any fame brands i like most?
(in my mind, the lee yan ting that i know, he won't want me to hold take or wear fame brands bag clothes to go out one wor, he always say "nowadays outside is very super berry lorry dangerous, later kena chop hand or chop neck kena rob then u dun cry..")

so, i never expect izzit u wanna buy those fame brands for me geh..
then...

bbman: baby, u got any heart fame brand?
me: oh, my lord..got ar~many fame brands wor..got coach la LV gucci chanel prada miu miu hermes fei lat gai mou (ferragamo)
bbman: then u heart most?
me: hmm..LV gucci gua (easy target for me to hit ma, cz my age and salary lol)
bbman: okie, im gonna add it into my gift list for u...

stunning....................................................................
stunning....................................................................
stunning....................................................................

me: T____________T love u!!! (im a woman, normal one)

me: bb, i tot u say dangerous if i bring fame brand out??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yalo so you can only use it at home

Janice Phua said...

nvm he can be your bodyguard protect you and your lv gucci hehehe

M said...

loudao so sweet!! i'm so happy that you two so sweet too <3<3<#

Barbie said...

ah lui~~~~~~~~