B_count

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My princessess leave me 1 by 1 T______T

To my princessess,

Day without u girls definitely make me slimmer, i got less food to eat (u girls always share ur meal with me, u girls ate 30% and i finished the res 70%), I got my mouth smelly bcoz less talk less 38 with u girls..then i come work earlier, finish work as fast as i can then leave not that late anymore so that i can back homie online to kacau u girls..oowwhh~touch 3 of urs heart yet??
yek yek yek

The 1st one, chuan zhi...tiao (means pass small letter)

This datin si jahat ran away from me to aus edi..arghh..

2nd one, the salad chocolate charlottle char..named as food but so skinny one..XD

this pi gu oso wanna go to oversea already..England..

now the 3rd one, ms NICE and always share me her RICE or meal ^^

this one is okay coz i still can see her if i wan, she still in kl, m'sia LOL
this one very cute n kicimai LOL
heart one*

lastly, upcoming one..hui ping and mr.monkey munkit

me: are you sure you really wan to leave me..
ping: yes, definitely.
me: if i finished all d drinks..will u stay?
ping: no..i won't
me: why?
ping: i know u can finished all d drinks, so i can't say yes.

all d best hui ping madam!!!

and here is d lala munkit,

before went in work,
and after went in work...

can you imagine how stress he was..LOL



i wish i am pilot, so that i can drive my aeroplane to anywhere whenever i wanna c one of u except munkit
(i said tht not becozi always fong fei gei a)


No comments: