B_count

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am back ^^

I am back!
Thrs a long long time i didnt blog any story of myself here already, kinda miss the blogging time >____<..

deadline of mag just closed and I am free on this weekend, sleep over 12 hour..again, later have to final logo to my love joee chong and rui wen ai ren, I am so sorry to them coz wanna final their things last last week T______T..but coz of my laziness..so sorry my both love*

Bbman start his work already and he got his dream company offer , he doing what he love which is game..and then~we have plan to collect money and gonna travel every year end to oversea, but in this year end we plan to get ourselves a nice couple handphone (my begging) then honeymoon in m'sia as 1st station or singapore again* blink blink~

2year anni gai gai day


a lovely breakfast that he cooked for me~yummy~

zoom in effect, more got "hei sai" aaa

we have a very simple yet sweet 2 year celebration, love u bbman
happie 2 year anniversary *8* muacks~


2 comments:

Janice Phua said...

Finally update jor ar! Leng leng banner wor phew phit! Yor couple hp so hang fuk >.<

Barbie said...

LOL!!paiseh paiseh >___< but yanting ask me wan he redo for me onot coz he say no pro d cat (atcually is rabbit lol)..but nid to wait 2more months onli can buy..TT..ask chiam change hp oso a lol