B_count

Sunday, June 27, 2010

24 / 6 llmll * w * llmll

well~
Due to some privacy reason,
ah ha, i wont post my boss's pic here :)

24 / 6 was my boss big day,
but we had celebrate with her earlier^^
hmm~here's the little description about her~
she is my boss (LOL!a bo den)
and also a fren to me
(malunya~mimpi sendiri, but she is really nice , to talk with too and a good one)

so~thankQ boss, and Happie Buurrday to U!!

Happie Birthday to euww
Happie Birthday to sc~~
Happie Birthday to euwww~~~^^

LOL!im just like to talking to myself~tht's blogging and is about my very own memory~
yea, im just glad that im one of them, nuyou team :)

wish everyone out there found their lovely team too*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hints*
every issue of nuyou have her boss face

Barbie said...

LOL!!okie, u r realli ka ka cau cau~~