B_count

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Momi Momi


亲爱的,

I am so upset after the call, between us
I am so curious why u didn't inform me that we will have a meeting with sister wong on tomorrow..might be some news doc want to update to us..until I called u, then I know what is going on..

迷信是可以,但是不要过分迷信,
可以吗?


I believe in god, fate and supernatural, yes I do
but I do not believe "god pill" is exist in this world, and no such thing okie..

If we are sick, the only "medicine" that I know would be vegetable, water, exercise, sweat, and blah blah blah..

I am childish and naive (maybe) to ur..but for now, I am growing up..Im maturer than used to be, I can think..I know how to make decisions (started) I know which one is right or wrong..I understand ur thinking is desperately, facing dead road..

so Im trying to be tough as I know I am weak, I am scare of hospital, smell of doctor and nurse, injection, operation, knife, scissors and definitely I scare of BLOOD mostly..I know you scare and worry about the operation too, so am I..

do you know how I cover my frighten when nurse doin blood test on me, sumore they lost it and I have to do it twice..just because of u..u gave me birth, in Chinese word says: I am part of ur blood meat...is worth, dun ask me again would I blame u, answer is NO!

I want you to live long, to accompany dad and enjoy ur life, u not even have chance to travel with dad, in ur whole life there's only working day...

I do not want you to know that I am scare, because once u know, u will step bac far far away again..I try so hard to comfort you and finally u told me you wanted to do it...but then..the XIN GA LXXX told you no need to do it, you change ur mind of sudden..

Why you can't listen to me when I tell you DO IT 100times, but you listen to a stranger and he just tell u one time only..
(stranger is ur nobody, will them really helping u..im doubt)

You are not prefect momi but you are good, I love you because I am your daughter...

I will never want you in trouble..can you listen to me just once?

You have no idea that I cried under blanket all the time..let's do it please..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

for no matter what happen I will be there by your side for maybe there's nothing I can do, but I will walk with you, till the end of the road

JoeE said...

u got full support from Joee!
No worries baby!
Do it! I'll be with you!

Barbie said...

Thanks bbman and warmmie Joee~~if realli happens tht day, I want to c u hold my hand untill i open eyes can a~malunya~

heeeee, release my tension here, nid to bac to reality and facing stubborn mamapapa~~~~WULALA