B_count

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shoppie Lunchie Part 2 with Bbman*

Weekend is lazy day to me, i can sleep more than 12hours...
For my good health, I realize that I really need exercise..
What sport can I choose?
It must be tempting ( so you will never get bored with ) and enjoyably while help you losing ur calories~
answer is Shopping!!
no doubt yea *________*

Shopping is a sport, why?
because after end shopping,
you will feel god damn tired just like others sport**

Bbman's happy face, Mine boh syok face XD

U in, Im Out
(point at our mouth) XD

U fierce, Im soft~

U open, I close XD

U big, Im small
(still point at our mouth LOL LOL LOL!!)
U still Big, Im releasing~

In the end, we are sweetly 2 in 1~

After review my captions without seeing pictures, I felt my captions is so yellow dirty talks LOL~I love it LOL!!

hmm~hope bbman can found his heart guitar soon ///*________*///

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeee but i still want you joggin exercise with me