B_count

Sunday, May 2, 2010

IronMan2 invitation^^

at the nite - invited by corbis^^

chic chac in the mornin on d way to work~

Thanks my art director for gave up his seat to me, so that i can bring my partner together to watch IronMan2~~Thanks LOL, i will do d layout nicely~wuuahahahhaha!

hey bbman, syok bor?altot IronMan2 is not 100/100 movie but is a little gift from me, seens i never gift u anything b4..im improving myself as a good gf here lol~~i have no money to buy u a lunch dinner..travel..gadgets or even a movie ticket also i cant afford..(as i noe the day we started till now, i never belanja u a movie or dinner supper lunch breakfast..i js noe shopping shopping and shopping T_________T )but then finally i can grab some nice thing to u LOL LOL LOL, i am auntie mar~*

wink wink** love u love me so muchie**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aijo u belanja me eat your love mah, i very happy already =D