B_count

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shoppie Lunchie part 1 with BBMan*

Early mornin, Bbman fetched me go to Hospital KL do blood test....again. Their nurse lost my blood which I had done it last few month, so I have to TakutNya one more time..arghhhh..

After rest a while, we went to Jusco bought some lap lap zap zap, brush, mirror, cleanser...

Then, here's d story G point..

Bbman took me lunchie in a nyonya restaurant named Red Door and Im not that kind really into nyonya taste but start from today I AM...

Nyonya so YUMMY~~~~~~~~~~~~oowhh~O_______O

Red Door

I like their decoration and table chairs is made of wood**
and their seats is so comfortableNya~

bbman ordering foods*

on the news*

bbman keep observing their furniture their material
after "house buying plan"

the thick eye pack
because of didnt fall sleep whole night >_____
< I love cendol, after the Malacca trippie^^
I miss durian cendol so much!!
Bbman when we can go Malacca again~~~~

Bbman's meal, come with curry drumstiksss
(there is 2 Big chicken drumstick..so kind~)

Mine~herba chicken soup with rice one~

Our Meal*

Makan lor~hungry sei luu~~

after 20minutes...

Bao Bao~
I love the NyoNya curry,
I will definitely visit Red Door again and again**

After eat curry must drink more more water
said mr.BBman

stomach is fulfill, mood is good**

BBman bought this to me~because he is going to dinner farewell and Im alone in homie T___T

so is okie, I got this book to make me laugh
ekekekek for few hours**

But at this moment, bbman keep grab the book..
(my expression telling how I feel edi XD)
harlo, dun read while driving BBuncle*

not only the book and I got new slipper today too~yeah yeah
ThankQ Bbman, we ran so many shops and
finally this is the choosen one LOL!!

BBman, you fall sleep deeply now beside me~wonder why are you so piggie yet cute~u are so piggie because treat me like I am small baby and also a princess (malunya), u are so cute when I know ur aim is to be a good man good husband good bf good friend of mine (of coz also a good friend to your buddies)..and i know u got a bit bit jealous no syok about hero's post yea~?ohohoohoho!

Good nitez sweetheart, I love you, thanks for going thru everything with me..The lunchie is so wonderful, till now I am still craving a**

Muacks Muacks~Big Big Huggies to u**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ngek ngek i wont jealous laa