B_count

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The 5 minutes Surprise!!

After worked, bbman opened the car door then I sat in the car..
Bbman: tired or not bao bei~
me: emm...
Bbman: u want to close ur eyes and sleep a while? after reach home, i wake u up, okie?
me: emm...can la~i talk wit you la, u oso tired, later i sleep u oso fall sleep while driving..then we sleep forever edi~
Bbman: wont la, u sleep u sleep, u close eyes and rest.
me: (start feeling weird) i laying onli lar..no nid close eyes one lar~
Bbman: I want you close eyes larr~
me: why wor?!!
Bbman: I dun wan tell you can bor~close lar please, take it as rest la can~?
me: Canot and dun wan
Bbman: I want giv you surprise lar..
me:Surprise?!!!thinking ((Is it Bbman want to give me Mister Potatoes (long time surprise) or Rose (previous surprise))
Bbman: can?please??
me: okie~evil laugh and happy face..ing(yeah yeah got surprise)
Bbman: but not so fast one wor, u nid to close eyes untill i wake u up wor~
me: aa??ooh...okie lar~(i tot u will just hide "IT" behind you)
Bbman: no curi tengok!
me: yea la yea la, dun take too long wor, later i really fall sleep deeply a..
Bbman: I oso scare you will fall sleep a..
Both: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Then,

Dar Lang~~Here is the surprise!! He bring me to the place that I'll never know he will take me to...wuuwuwuw..I really wanted to go this shop so so much!!i love ice-cream, and yogurt also is my heart one, now they are combining....it is really wonderful prefect creature to me**

This surprise is really touch my heart till tears drops T________T
That day i read casswen's blog, she wrote about the yogurt ice-cream, i found out that it is interesting!!
Let's c~

the self service-machine

The heavy full yogurt ice-cream~~


you can add different types of sweeet, chocolate, or chips, or fruits on top of ur yogurt ice-cream..or chocolate / strawberry sauces and thr r beside the counter**

mine, I added crispy crunch**

In this shop, they charge base on the weight of ur ice-cream,

100gm = RM5.50

Mine, RM20^^ and it is really heavy, i even stopped by bbman that I can't finished it all in one day, have to save some for tomorrow while watching pps~~

Thanks Bbman LoL~~thanks for so sayang sayang~i oso will sayang sayang lu d~~~close your eyes for 5minutes now....

here your surprise~~

after 5minutes u will c....



5
4
3
2
1

this>>>

me in future..like it??!!

9 comments:

Janice Phua said...

LMAO at the last picture!!! omg...

I came across this ice cream/yogurt shop in other blog also but I can't remember the shop name and the location. you know where's it?

Janice Phua said...

btw you really 'wai sek' ar keep thinking mister potato LOL. next time give you 1 dozen mister potato as birthday present k? kakakakaka

Barbie said...

aaa, dear janice~banyak place got one, mine at TTDI or SS2 one a, i dunno wer is it coz mata ditutup but later i ask yan ting then i sms u hp a..

my fren said bangsar, sunway pyramid, timesquare oso got one burr..today i onleave and now im at homie~~

Nooo~~please dun gift me mister potatoes coz i really will bcum like that picture~~~oowhh

Janice Phua said...

why on leave geh? argh miss you neh~ bila boleh jumpa?

Barbie said...

dear~~~~is TTDI....dekat kfc sana~*

Barbie said...

oowhhh~miss u all too~i just end deadline yesterday and yanting starting his new jobbag =_________=...

yam cha??*________*

Barbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

baby please, if you like that, you will kill me when sleeping. next time bring you go again kk muackss

M said...

OMG sweeeet dou I am at the risk of getting diabetes!