B_count

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Shining Hero in my life *________*

Letters to Heroboy

Dear Hero,

Altot you are not belongs to me, I am belongs to you^^.
The 1st day you joined our family, I already heart you so much.
I am not your mama, I loving to raised you up and now u are bigger and smarter. You are independent and can take good care of urself^^

I still can remember the days, the old days.
I taught you shitting and shi shi, (this is the hardest process heroboy XD)
now u have ur private toilet which is bigger than mine and nicer decoration than mine..even sometimes u still will shi shi on sofa if none of us playing with u or u having moody day, you still very cute to me~

I taught you to recognize your own name, HEROboy..The 1st day you know your own name, is Big surprise and happiest gift to us.U r smart hero baby!

I'll never beat you once hurt you once, all I doing is just huggies you. I taught you play game, play a hiding chasing game with you..run till exhausted and can see your tongue up down up down XD

you have greedy mouth, u like meats as well and snack..just like me^^
I love to see you biting ball and finding me, after you found me, you throwing ball to me which means you want to play ball game with me, you asking...I'll never reject you request herobaby..because your acting is genius to me LOL!!how can you so clever~~~*

I bath you everytime, ur long and thick fur is not easy to handle but I am enjoying..I like to cut your long fur, it is growing non stop untill you look like a giant snow ball, still, you are cute to me!

When you was small baby, I hug you to your cage and put down you gently, I can't sleep well those days because I do not like to see you sleeping in cage, it is not comfortable at all..you only sleep on cage for few weeks then we letting you sleep out of cage, simply just we love you..

cage is for prison, not you hero^^
now, you run madly, you sleep with us, with air-con room, you can run walk everywhere in homie, you are family**

When I am sad, you by myside you cheer me up, You will clean all my tears in my face when I am crying...you are a real human, smart as human, understanding loyalty and my guardian..you can't speak but you comfort me so much...



when I am happy, you happier


my guardian angel, so strict face after heard or saw some stranger

lazy lazy time

we are pretend emo...ing!!ahahahah!


All my frens saying you are not a dog, you are a Bear, I am proud of that..I love you Heroboy muacks!

Heroboy, you never have chance to know that I am posting a blog about you in your whole life..I love you so much, I am really glad that you come in to my life..your life is short Hero, I heart you forever and appreciate all the time we have~MMMUUUUACKKKKS!!!I love Heroboy !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i m ur hero too mah, altho i m bad hero wuuu