B_count

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Rose surprise *8*



The small surprise from u, bbman^^
I love it, rose is always my favorite flower and rose print**
Thanks Qiuu~

In car after fetched me from work

bbman: dun open ur eyes....
me: okie
bbman: no mi mi eyes and curi tengok
me: okie (heard some plastic sounds, tot is Mister Potatoes)
bbman: deng deng!
me: (Mouth opening) WAAAAAAAAA! (no sounds, just the mouth shape)
bbman: u really look very surprise a
me: I tot is Mister Potatoes and..Is Rose~~~~I love rose,~~~ThankQ~~~eeeeeee
bbman: ^______^
me: eee happynya..bb, how abt u~wats ur like?
bbman: U lo
me: serious one, wat jek?
bbman: serious one, U lar
me: (paiseh paiseh)

I know what bbman like!is my Happy Laugh Smile and Shy Faces..
bbman do not like my Lion Faces at all**

I heart Pinky Rose^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you like it =D