B_count

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This is Malaysia



My blacky was broke by some living on earth last few days..Bbman has fixed it up and comfort me to very calm down..

I wont blame the guard for do nothing, I wont blame the environment and society is dangerous, I wont blame those polices park at roadside and waiting you to break rules so that his daily salary is increasing, I wont blame the sucker and curse his hand will kena chop when go to hell...

no choice, I am malaysian and this is malaysia. We can not complain or else we just wasting our time and energy..
(we nid to move out to another country)
just pity my Blacky..he seems like raped by those dirty virusss sucker**

Lucky Bbman is by my side^^

I lost my Christian Dior sunglasses, and bbman's cousin converse shoe and he haven't got a chance to wear it yet or even see the shoe..sorry, will buy new one to u yea~

tht sucker stole my buku panduan car pulak...=_____=...and all car loan resits....u tot is check is it??what for and is it useful to U..?!!SUCKER, u r so SUCK!

Lucky I still have my blink blink high heels**
wink wink**

BBman, well done!!i am really glad that u r by my side and help me handling everything..the most Geng and Yeng one is when u speak malay to polices~~their english is so so poor..they cant speak well, and you speak fluent malay to them**

you are so MAN!!muackss!!

3 comments:

bender said...

wah fuck

thats why you shouldn't leave too many valuable things in your car

aiya kena pecah car window very common la here haihhhh

Janice Phua said...

curse their bird bird busuk and bad luck forever lol.

Unknown said...

sigh, the truth is, there is nothing valuable inside the car.