B_count

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BBMan is Big Mouth Monster!!

He has big stomach,
He has big head,
He has big boobs Girlfriend,
now He has BIG MOUTH

this photo is showing the comparison of bbman's and mine..
can u c the small bites around the huge bite?
only ONE BITE..like the boom to hiroshima =_______=!!!
V
V
V
V
every morning before we go to work, bbman will ready an apple for me while im doing my make up, then let me bite bite bite on the way to work in car...bbman, u r always the sweetest fruit to me, thank you for your caring and patient LOL~

An apple a day, keep doctors away*

muacks muacks!

5 comments:

bender said...

lol self proclaim big boobs girlfriend

Barbie said...

OHOHOOHHOHOHOHO!!malunya me~

Unknown said...

no la she write big boos mean big shit, right baby muachhh

Unknown said...

wtf chiam cheng yee are you noticing my girlfren boobs

Barbie said...

har i tot bobo is boo..yuan lai is boobs..okie i change now WUHAHAHHAHAHA malunya**